Throughout the year, Jodi K’s participates in a variety of charitable and promotional events. From exclusive fashion shows to charitable programs, we enjoy working with local businesses and members of the community.
We’d like to share the news of our events and gatherings with you. Please check back often to stay up to date on the special things we have planned.
May 1 we featured a Stella & Dot trunk show from 4pm to 7pm. We also enjoyed showing off beautiful new Kathleen Rose Designs!
Monday May 7 to Saturday May 12 we celebrated our first year anniversary in grand style. Thanks to all who joined us! All week folks dropped their names into our fishbowl for a chance to win great giveaways like dinner for two, a photography session, a hair cut, Jodi K’s shopping spree, and more. The competition was stiff, but the rewards were fantastic!
- May 7 – Sun*Dayz ran all week. Ladies brought in their gently worn, laundered capris, shorts, skirts, and dresses for up to 30% off their purchase. One item earned 20% off, two items earned 25% off, and three earned 30%. All donations were given to a local women’s charity.
- May 8 – Drinks & Dresses is an event that lets customers shop late while enjoying tasty finger foods. We even gave out free drinks cards for Zeppelin’s.
- May 9 – We gift wrapped for free, and customers received 20% off an item they purchased.
- May 10 – We had fun with our new Raffinalla pant line and offered a sale on other pants.
- May 11 – Customers shopped late and saved just in time for Mother’s Day.
- May 12 – Customers received a mini bouquet with their purchase. We also picked our winners from the fish bowl. Sun*Dayz promotion ended.
Look for Jodi K’s at Prom Perfect, an event focused on helping teens prepare for their best prom. We’ll have a booth at Bella Sala in Iowa City on Saturday, February 26 from 12:00-5:00pm.
It’s seasonal clearance time! Enjoy 50-75% off fall and winter merchandise. Shop early for the best selection of gorgeous, warm merchandise.
Were you at the Jr. RoughRider Classic January 20-22 at the Cedar Rapids Ice Arena? If so, you may have seen our gift basket as part of the raffle to support local youth hockey. Over 400 people from Des Moines, Waterloo,
Iowa City, Mason City, Dubuque and beyond participated in the tournament. Many ladies placed bids on various baskets, and the awesome one shown at right was won by Nina Kasner, local mom, wife, and professional. Proceeds go directly to scholarship programs for young boys and girls.
Sweater Swap Days: During Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, December 15-17, customers brought in clean, gently used sweaters to receive 20% off their purchase. Two sweaters were good for 25% off and three sweaters earned a whopping 30% off! The sweaters were donated to a local charity (Aid To Women) to keep other ladies warm and comfortable this winter.
Sweater Swap Days was a great success! We collected over 70 sweaters in just 3 days. Look for another program like this one during 2012.